Thursday, June 25, 2009

DEPRESSED!!!! i wanna know the true meaning of "Friends"???

kinda DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW!
I KINDA really need answers right now...let me tell you the situation and you tell me what to do...please help me i need help...

SITUATION:
i have a "best friend" who i thought so and that person always tells me stuff and always sort of goes out with me...now it has come to a point where i realise that the person is talking bad about me behind my back to other people...and heres the best part that person talks bad to me about the person who informed me too...so in short that person is talking behind both our backs and is pretending to be INNOCENT!!!
this is in short called HYPOCRITE!!!
I am so damn tempted to scold that person but nvm i shall not...i really went out to do the best for that person i helped that person alot...only patricia,carine and shahul know how i feel and what all i did for that person...i am really really depressed...i fee like damn cheated of my friendship...i REALLY dont know the true meaning of friendship and i am depressed all mt efforts for the person is WASTED!!!

To that person:

from today onwards i am gonna change i will not irritate anyone anymore...i am just gonna mind my freeking buisness...any problem and from today onwards i will not be involved...your words made me feel like shit you know...i thought you only said those stuff about other people but i didnt know you said those stuff about me too...i am really cheated...i thought of you as my best friend...seriously lah even the person who i hated once i think ah cares for me more then you do...The person ah i tell you is giving me encouragement now...i admit i and patricia USED to hate each other before but now i tell you we are best friends so what ever you wanna do i dont give a shit...my friends are who i chose not you chose for me...really lah i will not now nor ever ever lasten to you again...you know who else you talked about...i might be just blogging about it but someone else might just tell you off in your face...so STOP your craps...think what you are doing before you say it to someone...i now know what you always felt about me...thanks to you _________...i will from today onwards never betray you ever again...we are gonna be closer then ever just to prove it to that person that we will not listen to that person...we will from today onwards be true to each other and respect each other as human beings... Thank you ________ for allowing us to talk it out and find out the truth!Thank you patricia and carine for encouraging me all this while...

25 June 2009-10.24pm:)
vinods NEW BEGINING:)