Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SORRY seems to be the hardest word...

you say that its friendship,but when people are around you shun me away...what the fuck do you take me for???
THINK LONG AND HARD...YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND PROMISED TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF THAT I KNOw, BUT YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING BETRAYER TO ME...
I HAVE A LETTER WHICH YOU WROTE AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE FOUND OUT EVERYTHING...


Hey guys sorry for the sudden blow out!the above message is to the person who is now seeming to act like an inocent person...you wanna be with me and betray me...nevermind i wont show any anger towards you cause i just knew you...
i wanna apologise for not updating my blog lately...just kinda mood out on things that havebeen happening around me lately...
N-Levels coming up soon,Still have Showcase 2009 to plan with the Ex-Co..
Friendship problems,Exam Problems and most importantly i have no fucking idea on what is gonna be tested...school has just begun and i have not been concentrating enough...i try but i dont know why i just cant...I love school and studying but after the holidays i cant seem to get back on the track...i keep talking or sleeping...I am So damn irresponsible!!!

Friends are all Seperating...dont know for what reason i dont know...People are trying to settle it but its not working,cause people dont wanna forget the past and keep talking behind everyones back...wanna say somehting to that person say it to their face,dont hide behind the Back and STAB STAB STAB!!!People who used to talk damn close before the holidays are all Away now...Kinda like something over the span of one month and all of them hate each others guts now????I know that this is not what you guys came to my blog to read but i am SORRY!i have these things in my head for quite some time now and i have to say them some how...i will get back to posting as usual when i feel like a winner and not a complete loser!!!Fuck life is what i feel right now!!
I wanna Change...I have To concentrate on my studies...i shall study even if no one wants to,i will learn even if i cant and i will ACHIEVE MY GOAL IN LIFE!!!
Not YOU nor ANYONE can stop me...

Thanks to:
Patricia
Carine
Aldric
Wen Bin:really touched by this guy someone i know for less then a month cares for me even more then my friend who i know for like for 4 years...i am really touched thank you..Mr Drama I will never forget you:)
Jun Jing
Hui Min
For the encourage ment that you guys are giving me...really appreciate it...

Oh and BTW wanna thank Vivek for lending me the Slumdog Millionair book...i cant stop reading it...Thank you

Will be back soon...In FULL FORCE!

The Smile you see is the COVER of all the problems just like a blender which covers the contents,if you open it while it is ON,it will burst out and create a mess...
Smiling sometime will make someone happier then they already are...
Everything should be fine soon...I Hope!