Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FRIENDS...I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THE MEANING IS???


Watched transformers with patricia,yong siang and shahul./...was damn freeking nice lah the movie...i tell you i will give it a 8/10 for a rating if i had to...it really was intense to watch and also damn funny at times...let me tell u guys a secret that only i have kept known...this is my first movie that i watched on the opening day...so sad but now thats one thing off my things to do list...

one other thing i learnt that now my enemy list has changed from 10people to now there is only ONE person on it...you know who you are freeking idiot...i dont wanna say who is the person but when u read this u should know...
Friends who believe that they are true will always know what to do at the right time and place...me nor those who are affected will never forgive you ever...you wait and see one day retribution will fall on you...and then you will know...knn...you watch out...but nvm thanks to carine and shahul for consoling me about this you guys are the best...especially i wan to thanks shahul for comming out with me at the last notice today(25 june 2009) i will never forget you bro!!!thank you:) for comming out and studying with me even though we didnt study at all...we were crapping away..hahahaha:)
anyways will end here...bye:)