Friday, May 15, 2009

New!!!


Hey Welcome!!!

I am keeping this secret for the longest time...my friend who i know for a very long time has confessed to me that her boyfriend just let her go...i asked her why and her reply was because they already did something they should not have done underage!!!!


i was like what the fuck!!!

BTW i really think this guys is so evil for doing it and dumping her...eventually my response was to forget him and move on but to understand a girls point of view i have to admit it is really EVIL of that guy...my dear primary school friend is dumb for even believing him when he said he loves her and will not leave her...hais...even being a guy i find it really cruel to treat the creator of our kind like that imagine that was his sister and another guy did this to her...nvm lah...just venting my anger....

to be continued...(Next Post/Episode:my really Best Friend's birthday surprise...get the juicy details of what i am planning for my friend!!!keep coming back...bye!!!)