Saturday, May 16, 2009

B'day Surprise for Vivek:)



O!eres the deal my friends name is vivek(above pointing the gun at me) is turning 16 this Friday

and what i and a couple of my friends plan to do is something way over the top that he wont expect...i cant exactly type it down but i can leave clues...

1)i will TEXT you when i reach!
2)i love _a_e (fill in the banks)
3) star trek,night at the museum
4)sandwich

that's all i can say about the surprise...but one thing i am pissed off about is that there is this one guy who is telling him everything.that guy practically told him about the surprise the only thing vivek doesn't know is the clue 1 and 2!!!i have told this guy many many many times not to tell but he keeps doing so...i don't know if purposely or accidentally but he still told and he is ruining the surprise...hais...

the reason i am even planning this whole thing is because last year on my b'day(28 September) vivek planed this outing for me.we went to sentosa,i got my CRUMPLER BAG THAT I REALLY WANTED,i got a volleyball,a cake and also i got to spend it with my best friends...The whole thing might seem like i love him or so....but let me tell you that he is my best friend and he did the same thing for me on my b'day so in return i am trying my best to do the same for him...

nvm if you don't understand...now it is 11.00am and i plan to do nothing today except:

g NTUC(to buy stuff)
Order The clue 2(_a_e)
Go to work(Mac Donald's)
Pack My Bag For tml stupid elective module
And SLEEP!!!

oh and also i would like to thank certain people for helping me with this surprise:

-yan Ming
-Patricia
-KIA Cher
Carine
-Mei ping
-Shirlene
-Aldric
-ying chuan
-Eugene
-Arthur
-Mr Thomas

and those who i have forgotten i am sorry:(...
i got to stop here now but i promise to post once more tml or the day after:)

(Next Episode/post:My wishes and wants for things,friendship and studies)
see ya:)