Monday, June 1, 2009

I Lost!

Today after the remedial lessons Me ,Patricia,Carine,Aldric,Kia cher,shahul and Jun Jing went to the canteen...cause yesterday shahul decided to arrange for a meeting between us and eileen,sunitha and vari....at first it was going well when suddenly they started denying everything that happened...

heres my point of view...on saturday 30 may 2009 vari already uploaded a video(name:tug of war finals 2009-or something like that) I went into facebook and i saw sunitha's status saying stuff about 6,7 comes before 8...i got pissed off but i knew that i cant react cause its her status and non of my buisness...after that i logged out of face book....i was still on msn when suddenly carine told me to go see facebook video on the tug of war finals....i was tagged in that video so was carine and patricia and the title was then changed to(in your face-kiss our ass)....so i was already angry so i decieded to comment on the video and thats how the whole commenting thing started...

nobody believed me even though i had carine as a witness...but nvm then eileen asked me why i keep doing this then i said lah that whenever she walk past us she wil always comment something(e.g. hypocrites,loser,no guts or even dogs)...
and she turned around and asked me a question...why do you keep saying everything when your whole class can just shut their mouth???

that was like a slap to my face...i helped my class stand up but no one backed me...then i got a second slap when eileen turned to them and said so what do you all have to say...then all of them just kept quiet...i realise something from the begining not just today i have been standing up for my class and everytime i kena asked the same question...

"why are you saying so many things when non of your class mates have anything to say?"

so from that point onwards i decided that i will never in my life ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!! again stand up for anyone but myself because now i lost face to people like eileen and non of them responded when asked a question.we even got labled that we are united for the wrong reasons...
as long as i know they are the ones lying and i just wanna tell the person who is informing them, that you are doing a good job and keep it up...you will have to pay for all this one day when you come to face the same situation...

I just dont know lah,i helped them so much then in the end i am in the wrong and i am the one who lost...not them ah me....cause to them(vari and eileen and everyone who 4/8 had problems with) dont care what/how the class feels they only aim the big mouth that ratted off everytime...i REALISED my MISTAKES and I WILL NEVER REPEAT IT AGAIN...

They are still my friends but when comes to problems i wil no more interfear...cause because of this i am making loads of enemy's...nevermind its just good that i realsied now....i have to thank Vari and Sunitha for slapping me(indirectly) hard enough to wake me up...

I Now have to do something i hate to do but i owe Vari, Eileen and Sunitha and APOLOGY for wasting their time and for even starting this whole issue i should have just shut up and minded my own buisness...like you guys said i should have just untagged myself and kept quiet...never mind...any 4/7 or 4/6 people who see this post pls help me pass my Apology to them especially Vari & Sunitha...

I know its impossible to every be friends again but i just hope that it might happen one day...

and to 4/8 people...you guys are still my best friends but i am just too HURT to even think about this anymore and i have realised my mistake....i promise i will never do it again...if i have caused anyone else any problems or you are not pleased with me for whatever reasons,from 4/8 or other classes pls accept my sincere apology...this might all seem like i am trying to grab attention but just to add i am really sincere about this and i mean it...

To Vari:
many a times we had problems and many a times we have tried to voice it out...once before we settled it and we were friends again but due to other reasons again it happened...to you i am apologising because i know this had nothing to do with you and i was just venting my anger from eileen to you cause i thought you were doing the same as her but i have come to realise that you had nothing to do with this...so PEACE...i Apologise and i hope you know everything will be ok between us just like before(IMPOSSIBLE,BUT I HOPE IT MIGHT HAPPEN)...


To Sunitha:
I apologise for even saying your name and you had nothing to do with this...i just wanna know something why is it that suddenly you have stopped talking to me at all...what has happened,but i just wanna remind you something i hope it can all be forgotten and just get back to normal...

Thats it i guess...nothing more to say...Thank you for taking the time to read this...even though this might seem like it dosent even matter to you...hope you have understood what i am trying to say...thanks again...

-Vinod