Sunday, May 24, 2009

BEST FRIENDS???

My Life I realise today that it is filled with saddness...how much i treat my friends like gold they treat my like a piece of shit!
sometimes i wonder what/why i do this to myself?

heres the deal,i really carED for my friends i mean i used to care for all of them but i realise how much i cared but only some still consider me their true friend.

you go out and then never invite then say "best friend"!!!

hmph,please lah think again before you talk can???

Best Friends go out together and dont backstabb but you did,you say borther brother brother but think lah,you also got talk bad about you so called brother right?
enough of your craps!!!!!!!!
stop pleasing everyone with those fake words!!!
it is not working!!!

YOU just wait and see i will soon organise something and not invite you and the next day i will tell everyone about it!!!!see how you feel!!!

if you dont want us to be friends just say so dont BACKSTABB!!!!!!!
bloody piece of SHIT!!!
really lah stop calling ur self friend if you are fake!!!

you dont know how it feels like cause no one has done it to you but soon you will....i will show you soon...real soon!!!

sorry guys(not including the backstabbers) for not osting proper things today i really ahve to vent my anger and saddness!!!

i will post about somehting more fun soon!!!:)


the best friend till today(picture on the right)!!
also got a few more but the blogger taking like 10mins to upload one pic...sorry couldnt upload any but they are people like(i am only naming a few but still got alot more):
*vivek
*carine
*patricia
*yan ming
*yuan fang
*mei ping
thats all guys,sorry i no mood...and thank you carine for making me feel better...i really have to apologise to you for ignoring you on friday when you talk to me...SORRY:)
you are really a true BEST FRIEND!!!
Funny & Naughty>6th month today....happy sixth month naughty!!!wooo!!!!!many more to come:)